11.22.2012

Christmas Wish List


It's finally Thanksgiving break, a week long reprieve from school and studying, and I've been postponing all of the work I need to have finished for days now, daydreaming about the end of the semester and start of the holiday season. This year, my Christmas wish list includes the new iPhone 5 in white, black booties (even though I already own about four pairs), a new leather wallet, and some graphic posters to frame for my room. What's on your wish list?

P.S. Happy belated Thanksgiving to all of my US followers! I hope your holiday was as food-filled as mine was.

4 comments:

kristin said...

schönen blog hast du :)

http://my-magical-w0rld.blogspot.de

jale said...

heeey:)
schöne bilder♥
hast du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ?:)

http://doyouneedagoodreason.blogspot.de/

Stephie said...

Lovely wish list:)
Hope all your wishes come true)
xoxo

Sabrina Julia said...

sehr schöner blog <3

xoxx, sabrina.

 

With One K Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei